Dear customers and friends of Bush Adventure,
In accordance with the guidelines of the Kenyan government, we have taken the following measures to protect both our customers and our employees from COVID-19 as best we can:
- Face Masks – There are enough face masks for you and our safari customers. Every car has enough masks in stock (1 mask for free, each additional one at a price of 100 KES per mask). However, customers can wear their own face masks if they choose so.
All customers and drivers must wear face masks.
- Hand Sanitizer– Every car comes with free hand sanitizer and customers and drivers should sanitize their hands every time they return to the vehicle. However, customers can use their own disinfectant if they wish.
- Physical distance – Our jeeps/tour vans currently carry a maximum of 5 customers to ensure physical distance. For customers booking as a family, we allow a maximum of 7 people per jeep/tour van.
- Stopovers– Only necessary stopovers are allowed by our drivers and these stopovers are made in areas that are not overcrowded. Of course, you will be stopping regularly to get some fresh air and a break from wearing the mask (lookout points, toilet stops, etc.).
- Body temperature measurement – Before each trip, all of our customers are subjected to an obligatory measurement of their body temperature using an infrared thermometer. Only those with a temperature below the limit value of the Ministry of Health and the WHO (temperature NOT above 37.5 °C!) are allowed to join.
Every day, your driver documents the body temperature of each guest as well as his own!
People with high temperatures and other COVID-19 symptoms will undergo a more severe medical examination by medical experts. If there is a suspicion of COVID-19, the management/owners will be reported immediately and appropriate measures will be taken.
- Luggage– All of our customers’ luggage is disinfected upon arrival prior to departure.
- Disposable Gloves – Every car has disposable gloves that can be used by drivers/guides if required. There is also a container in which the waste and used disposable gloves and masks are collected and disposed properly.
- Drivers– drivers are required to wear a face mask or face sign to facilitate communication with guests during the safari.
- Disinfection of the vehicle – Our vehicles and especially all handles of the car, are disinfected after every ride and especially in the evening after the day to make sure that the vehicle is safe!
- Signs– In the vehicle, indications of temperature control, wearing masks, hygienic hand washing and maintaining physical distance are attached.
- Ventilation– Your driver will encourage you to open windows/roofs if the weather permits, so that a regular air exchange can take place.